Archive for the ‘kid friendly recipe’ tag
January 2nd, 2014 at 10:07 am
For my entire life, my favorite food has been macaroni and cheese. There is just something about that creamy, delicious mix of cheeses and pasta. It NEVER gets boring because there are so many options! You can pretty much make macaroni and cheese with anything…any type of cheese, any extra ingredients. Meat, seafood, vegetables, they all taste great with a base of macaroni and cheese. The best part is that most kids love this dish too! And “hiding” nutritious foods in it is helpful when you’ve got a picky eater. You can even dress it up as a formal dish for adult dinner parties.
I’m often looking for new ways to enjoy my favorite food, so i’ve combined my TOP 10 FAVORITE mac and cheese recipes (in no particular order) for you all to enjoy. If you’ve ever created your own M&C recipe, share it with us on our Facebook wall!
- 5-Cheese Mac and Cheese
- Lobster (or Crab) Mac and Cheese
- Truffled Mac and Cheese
- Greek Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese
- Spinach and Artichoke Mac and Cheese
- Pepperoni Pizza Mac and Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Chicken Fajita Mac and Cheese
- Mac and Cheese alla Carbonara (check it out in the picture above…YUM!!)
- Broccoli Mac and Cheese Bake
Photo Credit: Marcus Samuelsson, HuffPost Taste, www.huffingtonpost.com