June 19th, 2014 at 2:25 pm
If you’ve got a summer baby, you might already be thinking about their upcoming birthday party. As a winter baby myself, I was always jealous of friends who were able to have pool and beach parties during the summer. Technically, you can make anything work in any season with just a little creativity and imagination, but for the purposes of this post we’ll focus on some great themes and ideas for summer parties specifically.
- Birthday Luau – Flower leis, grass skirts, blow-up palm trees, pineapple and coconut treats, hula hoops, etc.
- Jungle Party - Everything animal print, scavenger hunt, exploration and adventure!
- Garden Party – Tea time with juice and petit sandwiches, fairy tutus and wings, face painting, etc.
- Splish-Splash Party – Slip and slide, water balloon toss, bubble fun, and everything wet!
- Beach Party – Have it at the beach or bring the beach to your home with a sandbox and a kiddie pool.
- Picnic In the Park – Sandwiches and easy on-the-go food, frisbee, t-ball, playground fun and more.
- Wild West Party – Cowboys and cowgirls, pretend horse races, horseshoe toss, etc.
- Mexican Fiesta - Build-a-taco bar and other delicious Mexican fare, Piñata, maracas, etc.
- Carnival Party – Popcorn, clown fun with balloon animals and face painting, funnel cake, etc.
- Nature Party - Nature walk and discovery! Learn about bugs, flowers, etc. Educational and fun at the same time!
What summer birthday party themes have you done?